Hello from Oregon!

Wer öfter schreiben möchte, sollte sich hier vorstellen
bunny

Hello from Oregon!

Beitrag von bunny »

Hi, I'm "bunny".
I have a couple years in the hobby singularly interested in neutral spirits.
My primary equipment is a 150cm x 2" ss column filled with manu's spp with a liquid management head that has some resemblance to an AABratek.
I'm hoping to find some new/different techniques and meet new people.
I see there are some familiar names here that frequent HD.

Now, if I can translate the translations I'm sure I'll get along. :D
Hügelwilli
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Oregon!

Beitrag von Hügelwilli »

Hello bunny,

it is allowed to write in English here, but perhaps you will get less reponses than if you would write in German.

Welcome at hobbybrennen.ch!
azeotrop

Beitrag von azeotrop »

Hallo bunny
Herzlich willkommen im Forum.
Es grüßt Azeotrop
"Doubt not, therefore, sir, but that distilling is an art, and an art worth your learning."
(Nixon & McCaw)
bunny

Beitrag von bunny »

Hügelwilli hat geschrieben: 20. Feb 2023, 11:15 Hello bunny,

it is allowed to write in English here, but perhaps you will get less reponses than if you would write in German.

Welcome at hobbybrennen.ch!
Thanks for the welcome!
If I wrote in German I would get even less responses as I don't speak, read, or write German. My ancestors did, but that was a long time ago.

It seems most of the time a translation for the forum is available in the top bar, German to English. Can you translate my English to German or is this not available?

I presume at least you and der wo can understand what I write?

I'm going to start digging about in your forum.
Thanks again,
bunny
Hügelwilli
Site Admin

Beitrag von Hügelwilli »

There is an extension to the software I could upload, that translates the post to a language you can choose. It works with google translate. But I don't think it is needed often. And you can get the same if you open the forum with google translate as well.

I don't know if an extension exists that translates posts to German while posting in a different language. But anyway I think it has drawbacks. I think we want rather know what exactly you write in English than what a translator understands from it. We can use google translate anyway if needed.
Dr.Cooper

Beitrag von Dr.Cooper »

Für Firefox, Google Chrome und Opera gibt es ein Plugin welches man sich installieren kann und dieses Plugin übersetzt den Text automatisch durch markieren und rechtsklick
For Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera there is a plugin that you can install and this plugin translates the text automatically by marking and right-clicking
https://imtranslator.net/
Dem Destillatör ist nix zu schwör :dontknow:
Tom